Monday, May 18, 2009

I feel Good :)

Alhamdulillah..finally, I passed the driving test! yes! this is what I've been waiting for and now I can drive..so, I need a car.I mean my own..hmm..when am I going to get my car anyway??? I hope my mom will buy me a car..I don't really mind how ugly the car is. As long as I can drive, that would be awesome! he he..
photos from: Sis Rima :)

okay, while I was waiting for my name to be called, I just talked with my mom and suddenly an Indonesian woman sat next to me.We talked and she told me how nervous she was and I could see it from her face.She looked so pale and I was scared too but I won't be that pale because I'm not white.LOL. yeah, she passed on the road too like I did and failed at the parking.She was so like me! but not anymore, I passed both of the test now.I 'm dreaming of having my own car..and GORGEOUS, can you imagine me, drives you to the QUEENSBAY MALL? that would be great! aha..LOL.Fantacy! Fantasy!

I watched Star Trek. :D i thought Star Trek would be crap! but all i can say is, you should watch the movie.It's not obligatory, but you won't regret especially for science fiction FREAKS!LOL I'm not that kinda freak! so NO NO NO

4 comments: