- Know the topic -do research and find lots of facts.
- Know the goal
- Know the audience- children, old folks, students , corporate etc.
- Know the place- facilities
- Know the tools- back up
- Attention getter
- Introduction- tell them what you're going to talk about
- Review and Conclusion- Tell them what you've told them
- BANG!- the impact to the audience
- Q&A session
- 1. Voice
- 2.Facial Expressions
- 4.Eye Contact - shows your confidence level
- 5.Body Language- at least you won't looks stiff.
- 6.Visual Aids-Pictures, charts etc.
- 7.Appearance -How you dress
- 2.Reading(biggest mistake)
- 3.Don't make mistakes like grammar obvious by saying "OOPS!"
- 4.Stop making excuses- telling your audience "I'm not feeling well" . Don't do that.