- 3 fillets of salmon (or steaks)
- 2-3 peeled garlic - finely chopped or mashed creamed
- 125 grams of butter
- 1/2 table spoon of thyme
- A little bit of salt
- A little bit of black pepper
- 1 lemon- juiced/squeezed
- Heat oven to 180-190 degrees Celsius
- Mix the butter, garlic, thyme, salt and black pepper ... add lemon juice, then mix together.
- Then grime the mixtures to the salmon. Arrange salmons in an oven proof container and pour excess marinade on.
- Put the salmon into the oven and wait until the fish is cooked.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- A few sprigs of dill - finely chopped
- A little salt
- A little black pepper
For your information, I was running out of some ingredients and did some substitution...
Mayonnaise - Greek Yogurt ( if you like the sour taste then it suits you. I like it!)
Thyme- Basil or any herbs you like
Dill- Rosemary or any herbs you like
ALL THE BEST !!!