Friday, May 7, 2010

Wedding plan.=.=


1. how old are you?
19
2. are you single?
for now . yes

3.at what age do you think you'll get married?
23? If I wanna stay stupid, hmm TODAY!!!

4.do you think you'll marry the person you are with now?
I'm not sure whether I'm with anyone or not but I don't think I'll marry Thierry Henry. LOL plan..but He

5.if not, who do you want to marry?
him. which is my future husband -.- can't tell who cause only Allah knows.

6.who will be your bridesmaid & bestman?
I want my best friend to be my bridesmaid but I'm not sure whether she'll make it or not cause she's in Egypt. =.= but if not, whoever.

7.do you want a garden/beach or tradisional wedding?
garden.
8.where do you plan to go on honeymoon?
hmmm Hawaii, Netherlands, France, New Zealand, Italy and if WE HAVE low budget, Bali :P

9.how many guest do you think you'll invite?
depends. ughhh this is too far. MAYBE AROUND 10 000. haha
500 ++
10.will that include your exes?
I don't have any ex.If so, I wouldn't mind inviting Chris Brown or Justin Timberlake.hahaha..insha Allah that someone will be the first and the last
11.how many layers of cake do you want?
3 is enough.

12.when do you want to get married, morning or evening?
morning

13.name of song/tune you'd like to play at your wedding?
love is only a feeling-the darkness. hahaha Idk. >.> but no dangdut.
Nothings gonna change my life for you-george benson
14.ur wedding colour theme?
haiyya! this is too far but I'll choose black >.> Happy?
red and chocolate...red and white...anything can be..but red is must..
15.do you prefer fine dining or just normal spoon & fork?knife?
huh? fine one of course!.
fine dining in a hall..
16.champagne or red wine?
stupid. I never touched those.

17.honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
days.just a few days.
days after the wedding
18.money or household item?
household.

19.how many kids would you like to have?
as many as i can produce. 4 is minimum. (are you serious?)
4
20.will you record your honeymoon in DVD/CD?
hmmm maybe. but not when he took my virginity. not "that" moment.
yes of course....
21. ur dream present from your future husband?
too many to list. Don't ask why or what. but I want kids from my future husband. that's for sure :)

22.whose wedding plan would you like to know next?
all of my sisters who read this. I repeat, ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment