Sunday, August 30, 2015

Happy Independence Day , Malaysia !


Happy 58th Independence Day  MALAYSIA

Thank you Allah for all the blessings on us. I do love this country even though sometimes I feel like I wanna get out of this place mainly because of the weather and the people here but it's not that bad though. Maybe I am just tired of the politics issues that are unsolved. Nevertheless , I hope eventually everything will be alright... So here is the picture of me from my trip to Sabah with the 'JALUR GEMILANG' !



Next... is just to share photos taken by me a year ago. 
LOL

On 25th August 2014 , about a year ago me and my parents flew to Sabah together with eight other people from WI and it was a four days three nights trip. We have visited some famous places in Sabah. I would like to share a few pictures from the trip (this year?) !
Poring Hot Spring
Mount Kinabalu



 
Rumah Terbalik






  •   Awesome dinner at Kampung Nelayan Restaurant


No comments:

Post a Comment