Monday, May 9, 2011

Arrested Development and Dropbox

Asssalamualaikum, I'm updating this blog to let you know that I am actually an active blogger :P pffft.I slept super-late these days which is bad and it's hard for me to sleep earlier though. The earliest I could sleep is  around 3 a.m and usually I went to bed after fajr. yeah bad girl! I am currently addicted to this sitcom called ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT which is hilarious and has Michael Cera in it! The three seasons of the show were produced and aired between 2003 and 2006 which I never watched on the television before. It took me one week to download for season one until my friend told me about dropbox which  uses cloud computing to enable users to store and share files and folders with others across the Internet using file synchronization. With this service, I got Season 2 in just one day and Season 3 on the next day. do you see  how awesome this service is? xD 
Arrested Development

Dropbox icon

No comments:

Post a Comment