Saturday, April 25, 2009

the emo lili...hahahahaha

I believe Allah is giving signs and guidance without me realising it.
I know it's kinda hurting but that's the way it is..
It hurts for good but I'm not sure why...
I know you're there..
I can see you but I'm pretending that I'm not
because you want it that way



BRAIN Pictures, Images and Photos








emo cat Pictures, Images and Photos


cewah! lili emo :P


Obsessed Pictures, Images and Photos

so far it's not available here in Malaysia but I know the ending!! The white girl dies.

the moral of the story is, do not flirt with married man.

6 comments:

  1. salam, 'do not flirt with married man' haha who would do that?? only desperate does. btw nice post:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah.girls desperate with money!
    thank you for reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. elehh, lily flirt dgn ex laki org. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. ummm..ex laki org kan?so?aku x buat salah pun..dah die single..hehehe :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahahaa.. yea..it's true.. :p
    but don't ever flirt my bf..haha.. :p

    ReplyDelete