Monday, March 23, 2009

on the road :p

Yay! I drove a car with the 'L' lable on the road today :p
LOL. I know most of my friends had passed the test and got the driving license already.but It's okay, be patient.Lili! you can be like them in a few days..InshaAllah :)
you know what, I was practicing the parking and suddenly I saw my father came to pick me up with the scooter and he stopped nearby. argghhh..I couldnt concentrate already and guess what?? I hit the tiny pillar! LOL. my dad and uncle Tan laughed :p
okay...I'll do it perfectly next time .don't worry about me.I'm so fine.InshaAllah :)

anyway, driving for the first time on the road was adventurous.really? hehe

1 comment:

  1. hahahah.
    okay aa tu. parking senang en? :D
    aku da ade P pon tabole bwk kete kt umah lagi.
    tsk tsk.

    ReplyDelete